JL Audio M M800/8V2 Car Amplifier - 800 W RMS - 8 Channel - Class D - White, Gray - Bridgeable - 4 Ohm - 12 Hz to 22 kHz - MOSFET Power Supply - 8 x 75W @ 4 Ohm - 8 x 100W @ 2 Ohm - 4 x 200W Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm
8-Channel Class D Marine Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 8 @ 2 ? / 75 W x 8 @ 4 ? - 14.4V
This incredibly flexible amplifier packs a serious full-range punch and delivers a staggering 100 watts to each of its eight channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
The M800/8v2 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. The M800/8v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you have the ability to control the level of two, four, or all eight of the amplifier's channel levels from the driver's seat.
Use it in one of many useful configurations:
- Eight-channel Satellite Amp: drive four pairs of speakers with 75 W x 8
- Six-Channel System Amp: drive front and rear satellites with 75 W x 4 @ 4?, plus two 4? subwoofers with 200 W each
- Staggered Six-Channel Satellite Amp: drive two speakers with 200 W x 2 @ 4?, plus four 4? speakers with 75 W each
- Big Four-Channel Satellite Amp: bridge to produce 200W x 4 @ 4?
- Four-Channel System Amp: drive left and right speakers with 200W x 2 @ 4?, plus two 4? subwoofers with 200W each
This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.