- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Boosted Rail technology
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- Upgraded RCA connectors
- 8 AWG Power/Ground connector. 10 AWG speaker connector
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing with Rollback technology
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Discrete surface mount technology
- 2 Year Warranty
2014 Power compact amplifiers - owner's manual
2014+ Harley-Davidson® Radio Flash - Installation Advisory
2016 Power compact amplifiers - owner's manual
Show all Knowledge Base topics
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's output power ratings are REAL POWER numbers, not inflated marketing ratings.
Stores energy and dynamically boosts rail voltage to create power on demand.
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 EC).
Patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help match a source to amp and optimize output.
3-stage airflow method effectively exhausts heat and ensures your amplifier runs cooler for optimum performance.
DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and lowers operating temperature.
Engineered In The USA
These Avatars are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate team member(s) who designed and engineered this fanatic product. This statement illustrates our commitment to being Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A.
Please consult your amplifier owner's manual for lowest recommended impedance.