- True Marine Grade compliance
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Integrated aluminum heat sinking shortening ring (IDHS)
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Available in black or white
- 2 Year Warranty
Rockford Fosgate PM2652 owner's manual
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
FlexFit Basket - Marine
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the marine speaker's mounting position
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.